All employees of Al Thuraya Security have agreed to adhere to the Al Thuraya Holdings Global Code of Business Ethics and Conduct.
Click here to read the code
Al Thuraya Security's core values of service, agility, integrity and drive provide the foundation of our business strategy and culture. Our culture begins with our senior leadership and is strengthened at every level of operations across all the regions in which we operate. Our devoted ethics program, which focuses on compliance, transparency, integrity and human rights, brings value to every business relationship. We understand that our highly trained professionals and our audit compliant business systems play a direct role in eliminating factors which put your project at risk. And as your trusted advisor, Al Thuraya Security, will always choose what is right over what is easy.
To ensure that we maintain strict compliance with the extensive regulations and laws governing Al Thuraya Security and its affiliated companies in countries all around the world, our company:
- Enlists outside expert counsel to monitor and review the processes and procedures of the company ethics program to ensure we meet the highest standards of current industry practice and client expectations.
- Has established an Ethics Committee, within the company’s independent Board of Directors, to provide oversight and direction to our company’s ethics program.
- Conducts thorough reviews and vetting of subcontractors and suppliers to ensure compliance with all relevant government regulations.
- Requires employees to participate in detailed and ongoing ethics and compliance training programs.
- Administers audits and employee owner organizational climate surveys of the Company’s ethics program.